Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Mini Pill and anxiety.

(1 Post)
Darkesteyes Wed 19-Nov-14 00:11:04

Im on a mini pill called zelleta I last had sex (a condom was also used) on 23rd 24th October. This is the only time ive had sex in 7 years. He was only inside me for less than 30 seconds as i found it painful. There was lots of foreplay and i do realise sperm can be present. I had my period the following week It started on 27th/28th October. I havent had any sex since. This months period is late. Im usually on a 3 week cycle. Is it the fact that the mini pill has stopped me from ovulating like it says on the leaflet? Because im starting to worry that i could be pregnant. Ive taken this pill regularly every day and not missed one. Ive been on it since mid September. Zelleta has a 12 hour window rather than a 3 hour one. Are there any doctors on here who can advise please? sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now