Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Can I take these tablets together? Help!

(5 Posts)
SublimeCorpse Mon 17-Nov-14 22:24:53

I'm in agony -serous pain. I've done something to my neck, saw Gp today who gave me diazepam 2mg

It's not touching the pain - can I take paracetamol, ibuprofen and 2x 50mg of tramadol with it?

allypally999 Tue 18-Nov-14 11:51:06

you can take the para and ibu together but they are better if you stagger it so you get continuous help .. not sure re the tramadol but its quite scary so I'd leave that one and see how you go with the rest (which is all I ever get for screaming pain and its enough)

NOT a doctor though so maybe someone else will have better advice

Matildathecat Tue 18-Nov-14 19:03:30

Yes you can though the tramadol may leave yon spaced as will the diazepam. Full dose tramadol is 100mgs so the dose you have is quite low.

ChestyNut Tue 18-Nov-14 22:33:58

Yes although if you've never taken tramadol before maybe start with one as can have strange side effects and coupled with diazepam make you very drowsy.

allypally999 Wed 19-Nov-14 09:26:07

hey matilda fancy seeing you here! As always you know more than me thank god lol - I just hate to see a plea for help go unanswered though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now