Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Took ONE yasmin and 12 hours later....

(5 Posts)
MoonshineWashingLine Sun 09-Nov-14 09:57:42

Cue horrendous stomach cramps, diarrhoea, nausea and extreme lethargy! Took it at about 11am yesterday and still feel awful....

Should I bother going to gp or will it just pass? I'm not talking any more that's for sure! Anyone else had this problem after only one? Seems a bit of an extreme reaction...

Kittykat7 Sun 09-Nov-14 13:14:46

I took one & woke up in the night with bad nausea. I can't get on with any pills as I suffer with depression & migraines. Maybe see your Dr for another pill.

FrauHelgaMissMarpleandaChuckle Sun 09-Nov-14 13:15:46

I had the yasmin and got terrible stomach pains, indigestion, reflux and migraine.

MoonshineWashingLine Sun 09-Nov-14 13:34:10

I've tried loads... Microgynon gives me horrendous acne, cileste makes me throw up, cerazette constant on/off bleeding and now this one making me feel plain awful!

Time to accept I don't get on with hormonal contraception I think...

MoonshineWashingLine Sun 09-Nov-14 13:37:30

Done a bit of googling and it looks like stomach problems are quite common with yasmin...

Looks like it's back to condoms :/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now