Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Rescue Remedy Sleep has really helped DP and I - would recommend

(3 Posts)
NewEraNewMindset Thu 06-Nov-14 08:30:31

I honest to God thought Flower Remedies were total quackery but very weirdly the Rescue Remedy Sleep seems to have been amazingly effective the past 4 nights.

I decided to but it on a whim because Tesco had a 3 for 2 deal and I was buying two different supplements anyway. DP has insomnia which usually appears around three times a week where he will wake at 2am and struggle to get back to sleep for hours. I am in the midst of a bad mental health place due to my secondary infertility and multiple miscarriages. I tend to wake at 4am and can't get back to sleep.

We sleep in separate room as DPs insomnia was waking me etc. Anyway, four drops on the tongue each night before bed has seem both of us have the kind of sleep that I haven't experienced for years. My head hits the pillow and I wake up just before 7am having slept the whole night. Totally bizarre!!

So I'm encouraging insomniacs everywhere to give it a go and see if it helps. I think the product is £4 something and I imagine it would last a month.

Musicaltheatremum Fri 07-Nov-14 17:26:22

I might try it. (And I'm a GP) but I have awful insomnia. Problems getting off to sleep. Have tried nytol but no help and can't have alcohol every night.

NewEraNewMindset Fri 07-Nov-14 17:33:03

Musical I have to admit I don't have trouble getting off to sleep, it's the staying asleep that's the issue for us.

Are you going to sleep early enough? I think sometimes you can stay up too late and move into a different zone where you are buzzing again. Between 9 and 10 seems to be my natural time to collapse into bed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now