Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Back problem, hard to explain.

(4 Posts)
Celestria Mon 03-Nov-14 18:03:04

I really don't know how to describe it. I'm not in pain, at all. But I'm very uncomfortable. My very lower back and all round my back hips feels pressure. Like maybe when you are in early labour. It seems to ease if I strain down. I don't know what it is but I don't like it. Any ideas?

Lweji Mon 03-Nov-14 21:44:02

Not much help, but you should see the GP if it persists.

allypally999 Tue 04-Nov-14 13:30:40

wind? constipation? hormones? I have problems with all of them and a bad back to start with

good luck!

magimedi Tue 04-Nov-14 13:57:45

Celestria I am assuming you are the one & only Celestria who has just quit smoking for ecigs?

If so, you may well find that your bowel habits change a bit without the fags!! I wonder if you are a bit constipated??

When I stopped the cigarettes I wasn't totally constipated but I felt as if I wasn't doing as much as I used to, if you know what I mean! It felt like a full feeling in my gut as if I needed to poo but couldn't.

Took to eating a few prunes every morning, with my yogurt & the problem was solved.

I'd try that & if it's not that off to the GP.

PS Are you drinking plenty of water? Vaping definitely makes one thirstier & maybe you need more water.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now