Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Soooo tired all the time

(6 Posts)
BrieAndChilli Thu 30-Oct-14 10:58:53

I am so tired all the time, doesn't matter if I've had 2 hours or 15 hours sleep I wake up feeling awful, I get headaches, feel fuzzy headed, lethargic, cold all the time, can quite easily sit on the sofa for hours browsing mumsnet, doing anything around the house is a big effort, takes me about 2 hours to even feel awake in the mornings, I often get pins and needles in my arms when I wake up, nonlibido
I have 3 children, work 3 evenings a week so am of course going to be busy and a bit tired but this feels like more
I don't think it's depression as I want to do things and meet up with friends, love my life etc it feels more of a physical tiredness

Wolfiefan Thu 30-Oct-14 11:00:07

Thyroid?
Anaemia?

Sleepwhenidie Thu 30-Oct-14 11:01:21

How is your diet? Could you be iron, B12, vit D3, or fat/protein deficient?

BrieAndChilli Thu 30-Oct-14 11:09:30

I eat too much chocolate and cheese but other than that diet isn't bad, mostly cook from scratch, limited processed foods, no takeaways apart from curry from work once every couple of weeks.
I was amemic in all 3 I my pregnancies so think I should get levels tested but I dont remember feeling as bad as this!

Sleepwhenidie Thu 30-Oct-14 11:13:10

Probably worth getting all your levels tested, and thyroid. If you sleep well and eat well anything anyone says here will be guesswork smile

It sounds like anaemia. I have been suffering for months and I honestly never would have believed just how hideous it can make one feel.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now