Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Juice plus does it work?

(5 Posts)
Tanyab1979 Tue 23-Sep-14 13:25:39

Hi all just wanted to know if anyone had done juice plus before? I've just started and don't feel particularly great. Has anyone that's done it kept the weight off or am I kidding myself with another fad diet? Thanks

millimat Fri 26-Sep-14 21:01:51

I tried it for 4 weeks. Didn't lose any weight and was constantly hungry. So for me, no.
However, I know others who have lost weight with it. Whether it stays off remains to be seen.

GaryShitpeas Fri 26-Sep-14 21:19:05

My friend has lost about 3 stone on it

yarwood01 Mon 01-Dec-14 15:48:38

Ive been on this plan for 5 weeks and lost a stone. I feel so much better skin and hair looking better. I looked into this plan months ago and wish I had started then. Its very easy to do and the weight drops off

chloejaynemummy Fri 12-Dec-14 09:46:40

I done it for 5 weeks lost a bit of weight but I think if u don't stick to it after it all goes back on then. Then I changes my job stopped drinking dizzy drinks and since April iv lost a stone zo just eating better helps alot more xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now