Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Burning sensation in my stomach/bowels

(2 Posts)
mandmsmummy Sun 23-Mar-14 08:43:04

Hi all
I have this burning sensation in my tummy and bowels. My history is that I am on anti imflammatories long term for ankylosing spondylitis. I've tried a few different ones and now on etodolac. I take lansoprazole twice a day to help with this but have had ibs symptoms for a few weeks. I'm now taking mebeverine (colofac) for that but can't seem to shift this hot feeling inside. I know that it's probably the anti imflammatories doing this but wondered if anyone can offer some advice? I've read that bananas, yoghurt a and aloe Vera juice are helpful.
Thanks x

mandmsmummy Sun 23-Mar-14 21:18:52

I have daily trips to the toilet with diarhea (sorry tmi) too, sometimes a few times a day x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: