Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

sore head etc is it my sinuses ??

(7 Posts)
Mitsi10 Sat 22-Mar-14 19:06:40

Ive had sinusitis before bout 2/3 year ago also I suffer from hayfever righf now I feel fine dont feel as if I have a cold but my nose does run alot than normal and had a feeling of fullness in my ears durning the week plus have noticed mild pain in head above eyebrows cheekbones and both sides of nose
this morning I woke up feeling ok till I left the house that was when I felt the pain in forehead like its above my eyes (where eyebrows are and just above ) the cold makes it worse and it can come and go especially when I move it does feel like pressure to be honest also my cheeks feel warm

apermanentheadache Sat 22-Mar-14 20:45:53

If you bend forward to touch your toes does it feel worse? That is usually typical of sinusitis.

Mitsi10 Sat 22-Mar-14 20:57:25

Feels pretty much the same though I'm now sneezing after doing that

apermanentheadache Sat 22-Mar-14 21:03:03

I think the hayfever season has started already so could be that.... hayfever can cause sinusitis I think - it doesn't always follow viral infection. I reckon I would keep an eye. You could always get a sinus rinse kit - they are supposed to be brill for allergies.

Mitsi10 Sat 22-Mar-14 21:09:29

I've noticed over the past couple of years I've been really stuffed up and I'm sure one doctor mentioned about my hay fever

The symptoms I've had over the past few days were similar to when I had sinusitis expect for the fact I can breathe through my nose and my ears are not sore

Risette Sat 22-Mar-14 21:12:11

I've had the same symptoms you describe, and I think it's allergy related. I was at a neighbour's house and they have a cat. I also get hay fever and have been sneezing a lot the last week.

Hope you're feeling better now.

Mitsi10 Sat 22-Mar-14 21:21:27

Don't feel like I'm ill just one hell of a sore head
Will get it checked anyway just to be sure
Looks like some painkillers and a early night for me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now