Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Vibrating stomach

(5 Posts)
whatshallwedo Wed 19-Mar-14 22:23:27

Totally going to out myself but here goes.

For the last two weeks I have had a vibrating sensation in my lower tummy area around the area that my womb may be (?). It comes and goes throughout the day and feels as though something is inside and banging away very quickly trying to get out shock

I am 100% certain I'm not pregnant unless it is a 7 month concealed pregnancy. I am waiting for an x ray to see if I have a trapped nerve in my right arm as it goes dead if I lay on my side and occasionally on my back.

Could it all be related? Should I see my gp? I have googled but didn't come up with much so I'm hoping someone will be able to tell me what this is as it is getting a bit annoying now.

TeaJunky Wed 19-Mar-14 22:27:25

Wow! I can't be of much help but sounds kinda scary.

I have vibrating has quite often , if that helps at all grin

TeaJunky Wed 19-Mar-14 22:27:48

Vibrating gas, even grin

whatshallwedo Wed 19-Mar-14 22:30:32

Thanks for replying grin I don't think it's gas as it has been going on for a while and that usually just causes a stomach ache.

It is such a weird sensation and tbh it is getting more frequent. I can pretty much make it happen by crossing my left leg over my right whilst sitting but I'm now in bed on my left side and it's still happening.

Shezie24 Thu 20-Mar-14 06:53:53

Hi Whatshallwedo I have this at the minute. It kinda feels like a phone on vibrate.
It's been bothering me for a week now, I did google strange feeling in groin area and I think it's nerve problems or vitamin mineral deficiency.
I'm hoping it goes off shortly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now