Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Peeing myself!

(6 Posts)
ElectricalBanana Mon 17-Mar-14 19:21:51

I am bloody sick of it! I am listed for a TVT in the summer hols but it's pissing me off big time at the moment. I have a chest infection and with every cough and sneeze I am pissing. I wear two pads, one going towards the front and one up the back of my ample arse. And they are sodden!

I am forty fucking five and I smell of piss.

Sorry for the tmi and the rant but tbh I have had enough ( I have to wear a pad all the time- not just when I am poorly)

Lagoonablue Mon 17-Mar-14 20:57:51

Sorry. That sounds awful. Hope your OP sorts it. Btw bet you don't smell.

Mylittlepotofjoy Tue 18-Mar-14 08:50:26

Snap I am so pissed off with my body . I've got to the stage where even turning over in bed makes me wet myself sad I am not suitable for at tvt but nothing else has been offered. I feel your pain and like you hate the thought I might smell of pee.

spritzer1 Tue 18-Mar-14 12:01:06

Oh poor you I have just had TOT (last Wednesday) too early to tell if it's sorted the problem although I have sneezed and nothing happened! It's all a bit sore round there at the moment. Any chance you can bring it forward by saying you'll take a cancellation or go to a different hospital? Have you had Uro Dynamics tests? takes humiliation to a whole new level - must have been devised by a man. Good luck and no you don't smell of piss!

ElectricalBanana Tue 18-Mar-14 13:21:38

Thank you every one... I do feel as low as a low thing on a low day.

Due to work I can't have the op until the big school hols... I can't lift little babies ( I am a cm who's babies are term time only). So I have asked for end of July to accommodate my parents.

I have decided I don't like the tena pads - they remind me if the dr whites bricks we had when we were young and on a period. I couldn't find the always envive I like ( ok I need to change them more often but lots more comfy)

Think I will visit boots tomorrow x

ElectricalBanana Tue 18-Mar-14 13:22:57

And yes I had uro dynamics.... I didn't need to cough. Just stood up and whooooosh!

Humiliating is not a strong enough word!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now