Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Have got a prolapse?

(2 Posts)
Le1890 Thu 13-Mar-14 18:08:33

I'm really worrying

I had my secon baby 11 months ago. 3rd degree tear, forceps delivery and he was 9lb 3oz. I'm also 4 stones overweight. sad

I feel like I need to go to the toilet all the time. I leak too, not much but I can feel it and sometimes overnight too. Sometimes after I pee and bend to pull pants up and ten stand up I leak a little bit too! I had a cold and cough last week and had to wear panty liners as every time I coughed I was leaking. But now I'm so paranoid I'm scared to move about like doung housework etc as I feel I'm always leaking.

I had this issue after my first baby 4 years ago and it got better.

I'm worrying something is really wrong with me. I've felt inside and I do feel squishy lumpy bits but I'm not sure if that just normal or of its a prolapse.

My gp on holiday till next wed and I would rather not see another gp.

I don't see a big bulge protruding ....

Littlefish Thu 13-Mar-14 18:17:50

It does sound like you could have a prolapse. Get yourself off to the GP next week. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now