Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

strange 'wet' sensation in my inner thigh???

(9 Posts)
Twobusyboys Tue 11-Mar-14 19:45:40

So for the past week I have noticed that occasionally it feels like my jeans are wet on inner thigh. Only a small area- a couple of cm. Its very strange. Any ideas? If it last more than another week i will maybe see doc.

Beehatch Tue 11-Mar-14 19:49:05

How odd, I have had exactly the same sensation recently, kept checking my trousers for the mysterious wet patch! Happens on and off, but not persistently enough for me to think about seeing the GP. Tis odd though.

BigPawsBrown Tue 11-Mar-14 19:50:14

If it feels warm I think it can be a vitamin deficiency - B12 maybe?

Twobusyboys Tue 11-Mar-14 19:54:12

Thanks. I googled and ms came up as possiblity which was a bit scary.

amazinglondon Tue 11-Mar-14 20:13:11

I had this. Mine was a patch just above the knee and a patch on my foot. Carried on just occasionally for 3 weeks or so.

A few years previous to this I had been through some incredibly stressful life events and I displayed some other MS type symptoms, tingling and slight numbness. I had scans and saw a neurologist but it was all put down to stress.

This was all more than 6 years ago and I have never experienced anything since (touch wood).

I would mention it to the GP though.

Twobusyboys Tue 11-Mar-14 20:23:26

Thanks. Been going through a bit of an exhaisting time recently with toddler virus and lack of sleep. Perhaps i need a bit of rest and look after myself.

dottyaboutstripes Tue 11-Mar-14 22:28:48

Weird. I've had the same on thigh and foot for weeks now

OhNoYouExpedidnt Tue 11-Mar-14 22:35:15

I had this when I was pregnant on my knee. I kept wiping it with my hand because it felt wet! Didn't mention it to GP as decided it was all in my mind. Obviously it wasn't!

Elibean Wed 12-Mar-14 09:35:20

I've had 'scalded' sensations and hot/cold on thighs at times. First happened in my teens, and it was (accurately I think) put down to slightly trapped nerves in lower back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now