Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

possibly vaginal & bowel prolaspe. ..and pregnancy question

(1 Post)
zerbert Tue 11-Mar-14 14:02:07

Hello

I think I may have a slight vaginal and bowel/bum prolapse.
I already have a 3 year old..and had a c section with her. I am wanting to get pregnant asap..as I've just turned 40.. sad I wan to have another baby before its too late..as I feel I wont have much time to have anymore children..because of my age.

I didn't have this prolapse problem with my first pregnancy. ..I just happen to need a c section for other reasons. ..my baby wasnt in the right position to come out vaginal.

I know i need to see a dr.
I have had drs appointment for this...but get panic attacks and have to cancel the appointment.

My question is..should I try for a baby now...or wait to see what drs say. I feel I am wasting baby making time...

I have an appointment in a month at the hospital as a daypatient. But I worry that's another month to put off trying for a baby. My husband says wait to see what the drs say...as mYbe they can give me something tohelp because I'm not yet pregnant.
But what I have read online..if its a prolaspe. ..and you are already pregnant. .you just have to.make sure you dont get constipated.

What are your thoughts?
If I was 35...I wouldn't worry so much about rushing to get pregnant.

I know women can and doget pregnant and have babies in their 40s...but I worry I may not be so lucky. I got pregnant the firsttime with our 3 year old within 2 months of trying...but we were 3 years younger then.

Thanks for any advice smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now