Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Brown discharge and pelvic pain

(1 Post)
Turnedouttoes Mon 10-Mar-14 19:42:49

For the last week or so Ive noticed a tiny tiny amount of blood when I wipe after going to the toilet which seems to be within discharge. Ive also had a few really faint stabbing pains in the pelvic area. In the last couple of days the discharge has turned a really faint brown colour, so faint you wouldn't notice if you weren't looking for it.
Then today I've just noticed some really dark brown discharge almost like the beginning of a period. Ive taken my last two packs of the pill together and am due to take the last pill of this packet tomorrow. Last time I had sex was about two months ago, definitely not pregnant.
Ive got a lot on at the moment and have been quite stressed, Also have just taken up quite vigourous exercise if that makes a difference.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now