Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Boob spot? TMI alert

(3 Posts)

Approximately where a milk duct is (I remember from when I had mastitis) I have a smallish pimple. It's been there about 5/6 days. I haven't taken much notice of it as i tend to get boob spots (but small, red, no head etc) but tonight - I went for a shower and it erupted blush puss and blood. now its a small lump with a teeny red head and it's hard. no other boob changes. Came off pill (microgynon 30ed) end November as ttc.

normal? sinister? leave it? docs? I can't go docs until Monday as we are away for family wedding.

TYIA

MellowMarshmallow Fri 07-Mar-14 20:02:17

Right on the surface of the skin? Sadly I get boob acne blush. Try putting dab of toothpaste on it, or a dab it with cotton wool soaked in warm salty water. Treat it like a spot / boil until Monday, then call drs if you are still worried.

I may be mistaken, and I'm not a medic, but think anything right on the surface like that is unlikely to be a cause for concern.

Yes right at the top. I literally waved my flannel near it and it went so not buried deep.

I will go make it minty fresh and hopefully it will vanish over the course of a few days smile thank you for answering me x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now