Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Dear body, I hate you

(6 Posts)
Normalisavariantofcrazy Wed 05-Mar-14 20:48:37

I've had the month from hell with my body. Started 2-3 weeks ago with horrendous left sided lower abdo pain that made me pass out, i was told it was a urine infection and sent off with trimethoprim and a sample sent to the lab.

Come the following Monday and pain still bad, so I go to the dr who also has lab results, no urine infection at all in original sample sent on my way with a referral for a scan to rule out an ovarian cyst.

This past week I've been having horrible pains again and I'm peeing like a racehorse (sorry tmi there!) I mean I'm going once every half hour and emptying a full bladder out. I'm bloated and my boobs hurt. We are ttc but only dtd on cd7 this month (I've got short cycles) due to the pain so a bfp very unlikely plus each visit to the dr they've done a urine dip and pregnancy test.

The pain is still there and driving me mad now.

The scan is tomorrow.

I guess I just wanted to rant really because I feel utterly crap. Thanks for reading.

Imnotaslimjim Wed 05-Mar-14 20:55:23

How long is it since you DTD? Could you be pg from a previous cycle? I'm just concerned that ectopic hasn't been ruled out. Please, if the pain gets any worse, seek a 2nd opinion, preferably at A&E

Normalisavariantofcrazy Wed 05-Mar-14 20:58:45

I'm on cd 23 now.

I had a mc at Christmas and haven't had a bfp since then. I was concerned about an ectopic but the constant bfn's at the doctors is telling me otherwise.

Im at the drs tomorrow for my scan so I'll have a definitive answer then and know whether it is gynae or whether I need to push for gastric investigations

Imnotaslimjim Thu 06-Mar-14 12:56:03

how are you doing today? have you had your scan yet?

Normalisavariantofcrazy Thu 06-Mar-14 14:11:49

I'm ok I think thanks for asking

Scan isn't until later, I'll update when I know more

Normalisavariantofcrazy Thu 06-Mar-14 16:18:37

Scan all clear got to go back to dr to discuss other causes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now