Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

help please! !! what do I do?tmi.

(5 Posts)
isitme1 Mon 03-Mar-14 10:31:58

Im pg (14weeks) however I doubt it has anything to do with that
I went to the loo and after opening bowels there was loads of orange oil on tissue paper and in the toilet.
Any ideas?
as you can probably tell I suffer from anxiety so things like this dont help.
Thank you.

MrsCakesPremonition Mon 03-Mar-14 10:33:03

What have you eaten recently?

isitme1 Mon 03-Mar-14 10:36:23

Nothing that ive never had before. Nothing new iyswim I had a cuppa for breakfast lol

twojumpingbeans Mon 03-Mar-14 10:36:52

Only a guess but when I was pregnant with DD2 I was taking the pregnacare stuff with some sort of oil I think, anyway, I had terrible orange plop, stopped taking it and my poo went back to normal. If you're worried though, I'd ring your midwife.

Hope this helps.

isitme1 Mon 03-Mar-14 10:41:54

Thank you. The meds ivr been on (vit d, aspirin and iron) I have been on since I found out I was pg not the pregnacare ones but hospital ones.
Im at the dentist today as I have horriblw toothache amd cant go another night with this pain so cant make it to gp or epu (local mw doesnt see me anymore)
I have gp telephone appointment but if im in the dentists chair can't answer so have asked them to leave message if I dont answer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now