Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

nausea and bowel irritation (tmi alert)

(6 Posts)
kalms1971 Sun 02-Mar-14 20:25:33

For a few weeks I have been needing to pass a bowel movement several times every morning. I am very careful to wipe properly and use baby wipes. However there is still an odour. DH not noticed but I feel rather conscious about it and am quite sore. I feel quite nauseous every morning and most days this doesn't go away. No chance could be pregnant so wondering if it could be a virus. Tried Colpermin but not made any difference

Nojustalurker Sun 02-Mar-14 20:27:22

You need to go and see the doctor.

MrsPinotGrigio Sun 02-Mar-14 22:09:00

I agree please see your GP. Any changes in bowel habit should be looked into & the nausea isn't good either. For the soreness try Sudocrem & those moist toilet wipes - not baby wipes. Hope you feel better soon.

shallweshop Sun 02-Mar-14 22:14:56

I had this a couple of months ago and it lasted about 3 or 4 weeks. I
Found myself getting very anxious about things and this made the problem worse. I saw my GP and she prescribed some medication usually given for IBS - this settled things down within a few days.

BIWI Sun 02-Mar-14 22:18:11

I have developed a reaction to moist toilet wipes, and would suggest that you're not helping yourself by using baby wipes. If you're worried about cleanliness, buy yourself some flannels and use those.

But definitely go and see your GP.

BIWI Sun 02-Mar-14 22:19:12

These are symptoms that you need to take seriously.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now