Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Breast Clinic on thurs but anxious about weakness and odd feeling in left arm.

(6 Posts)
endofanera Tue 25-Feb-14 20:37:23

Hi. I have posted before about a lump in left breast. Dr has confirmed its around 2 cm. I have felt not right for around 3 months. I noticed lump 2 weeks ago and have breast clinic appointment on thrus. But, i am worried and anxious about my left arm and how its affected, i assume due to the lump?. It feels really weak and like the muscles are being pulled. Very uncomfortable feeling that i had last week but it cleared after a few hours. But, it came back yesterday and is still there. Anybody else experiance this?

3gorgeousgirlies Tue 25-Feb-14 21:25:41

Could be anxiety? Sorry you need to go to breast clinic. I've just been through the same. Just remember most lumps are benign. Good luck

endofanera Wed 26-Feb-14 10:24:11

Thankyou for response. I hope it is jsut anxiety. Appointment tomorrow so not long to wait now. I hope all was well with you at the breast clinic smile

malteserzz Wed 26-Feb-14 10:49:44

Good luck for your appointment smile if it's any reassurance my lump was breast cancer but I had no other symptoms and felt fit and well, the arm problem is probably unrelated to the lump. Hope you can do something nice today to pass the time while you wait

endofanera Wed 26-Feb-14 19:59:42

Thanks malteserzz thanks I hope your on the mend? I am hopeful my lump is a cyst or abcess given that its sore. Not long to go now till find out for sure. I think i am more anxious as my grandmother had double mastectomy in her 40's and my sister had pre cancerous lump removed in her 30's. But, like you, neither had pain.

itiswhatitiswhatitis Wed 26-Feb-14 20:23:18

When I had a lump I also had under arm pain and pain down my arm. My lump turned out to be nothing and the pain disappeared with the all clear. Anxiety and stress can bring on some weird symptoms!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now