Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

bled during sex.....quite worried

(3 Posts)
changearoon Sun 23-Feb-14 11:15:10

It did get a bit 'full on' so the vigorous activity may have been the cause, also he's quite a 'big guy'. I thought it was just my period as I'm due any day but there's been no more blood since it happened, so now I'm really worried. Will go to the dr to get checked out but until then does anyone else have any experience of this or know what it could be.....google is telling me it could be cancer....but I'm taking that with a pinch of salt.

Megbeth Sun 23-Feb-14 11:55:08

It could be a cervical erosion. It's common if you are on the pill. If troublesome they can cauterise it. Best to get checked out. They usually like to do a smear test for abnormal bleeding.

changearoon Sun 23-Feb-14 12:16:45

thanks megbeth I'm due a smear so I'll get on to that. I've also just got my period, so could it have been an early show? (about 24hrs ago)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now