Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sudden Constipation tmi advice required

(3 Posts)
Pootrouble Sun 23-Feb-14 10:54:30

Hello all, sorry for this postman after advice. I've always had regular every morning BM. Only ever been cos tipster once during pregnancy. Went away last week with dh and dcs and all stayed in one hotel room. Ate too much junk and coupled with not much bathroom privacy I think may have led to constipation issue. Also walking round all day and having to rely on public toilets where my youngest accompanied me all the time!!

Anyway it could be this that's caused it or it could be totally unrelated I'm not sure. Anyway I feel like I need to go I get there and either don't go at all but when I wipe there's some there or I only go a tiny amount. I took two senna last night which had no effect. I've had lots of dried fruit mix yesterday and fruit and veg to no effect. Back to work Tomoz so hoping to sort this by the aaarggghh.

poopooheadwillyfatface Sun 23-Feb-14 10:56:31

If you feel it's all low down by your bottom, some glycerine suppositories will sort you out. On the medicines shelf in the supermarket or from any chemist.

Then keep going with plenty of fluids, fruit, etc til all is running smoothly again.

Pootrouble Sun 23-Feb-14 11:06:12

Thanks will try them! And apologies for the typos god knows what the postman has to do with my bowel issues!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now