Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Weres all the HEALTH ANXIETY sufferers at!!

(6 Posts)
Meganlillymai Tue 04-Feb-14 18:28:11

Well when my HA flairs up. An hour or so on here usually does the job smile so my anxiety really kicked in abput 7 month ago when I found a hard lymph node why I was ill with the flu. This lymph node is under my jaw and shrank but flares up when ill then shrinks again with in 3 days. Yet I still manage to tell myself its somw kind of lymphoma!!! I know deep down its just a reactive lymph node as I had them checked around 2 montjs before I found it. So I poke and prod all day long. N thought I found some behind my collarbone... but its the same on other side n feela more like fat as im over weight! Lol just looking for someone to talk to I think. 7 months is a long time my lymph node would have groqn by npw wouldnt it

Meganlillymai Tue 04-Feb-14 18:51:54

Is there any other sites like this aswelp

Meganlillymai Tue 04-Feb-14 20:28:10

Wow brilliant feed back :/

ethelb Tue 04-Feb-14 20:30:16

Megan I have one of those and it sometimes swells up. I have had it for 20 years! If it bothers you go to the dentist and ask them about it, it is quite common apparently and may show up on xray.

Meganlillymai Tue 04-Feb-14 20:38:26

Really. Never thought of that. Im in such a mood. My HA always flares up on a night

DontWannaBeObamasElf Wed 05-Feb-14 12:01:12

Health Anxiety

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now