Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Too tight for any fun, all of a sudden..

(4 Posts)
Littleen Mon 03-Feb-14 01:25:31

blush Sooo, I've always been on the smaller side, down there. But lately (last 1-2 months I think) it's just gotten tighter and tighter, and now I can barely get a finger in, sex is impossible, it really hurts and is just closed up. I'm pregnant and due in 3 weeks, though not sure if that's relevant. As far as I know there's nothing physically wrong there, though I've had bacterial vaginosis and a yeast infection recently, but it's all cleared up now. Just wondering if anyone know what this could be? Getting a bit worried about giving birth when it's shut shop like this grin

MyBachisworsethanmybite Mon 03-Feb-14 14:21:27

Better ask your doctor about this one. Are you frightened about giving birth perhaps?

extracrunchy Mon 03-Feb-14 14:24:42

Could just be normal pregnancy swelling but also possibly vaginismus. Worth a trip to the GP! (Also don't worry - you'll stretch out when the baby comes grin)

Littleen Tue 04-Feb-14 13:30:23

I will go to the doctor and see what she says :p Vaginismus could make sense, as it's been on and off painful since I got pregnant - perhaps my body has just decided it doesn't want it! Not too scared of giving birth, just want to get on with it really!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now