Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

aarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh - cant seem to get well

(5 Posts)
biglips Sat 03-Jun-06 09:51:08

in time for a interview on Tues as ive got conjunctivites as its started in one eye now in both and since yesterday came out with a full cold

oh great!

biglips Sat 03-Jun-06 23:21:24

sniff!!

babyonboard Sun 04-Jun-06 16:45:13

Oh dear!

Echinacea is great for boosting the immune system.I had chronic tonsilittis and it really helped me to shift it.
hope you get better soon..and good luck!

MerlinsBeard Sun 04-Jun-06 16:54:05

would second echinacea but you should either have a break at the weekends ie don't take it) or 1 week of the month as ur immune gets used to having it and won't work efficiently on its own.

biglips Mon 05-Jun-06 08:35:21

well my hjob interview is tmrw and im still full of cold and got conjunctivites - ive already told teh job that ive got the conjuctivites atm last week - had them for a week now

what do i do?????

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: