Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Very loose front crown...

(3 Posts)
WildThongsHeartString Fri 28-Jun-13 16:53:02

...and I can't keep my tongue from worrying at it. I just know ill push and push til it eventually falls out sad

If the worst happens at the weekend can I stick fixodent or something on it?

BigBoobiedBertha Fri 28-Jun-13 21:30:10

Oh I hadn't thought of using Fixodent!

It would probably work although I wouldn't trust it enough to eat on it. it would be purely cosmetic.

I know you say it is at the front but is that one of the front 4 teeth and very visible or one of the ones slightly to the side so that it isn't too much of a deal to let it fall out? I have one at the moment - a molar- that is feeling odd again. It has fallen out twice in the last year but it doesn't do any harm to just let it fall out rather than run the risk of accidentally swallowing it or something. I can see why you wouldn't want to do that if it is very visible though.

WildThongsHeartString Sat 29-Jun-13 00:27:48

Oh no big this baby is right at the front and hanging by a thread at the moment!
Hope I don't swallow the damn thing smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now