Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

I bet you didn't know....

(4 Posts)
jollymum Fri 02-Jun-06 08:04:25

that you're not supposed to use that Full Marks head lice stuff on coloured hair, or even tea tree spray! My ds had nits yesterday and hopefully I've deloused him, but I found one on me this morning I think it's a runaway from him because it's only the one but still! What am I going to do? I'm going away next week and I'm not taking any little visitors with me! Advice please

gigglinggoblin Fri 02-Jun-06 08:07:15

dont know as i have always found crawlers after using full marks stuff so am now a nitty gritty and conditioner girl. however this might be a good thread on which to ask if anyone has tried hedlin (advertised on homepage)

good luck

jollymum Fri 02-Jun-06 08:12:57

If anyone has that hedlin stuff, I know you leave it on overnight, could you check the label for me? See if it's OK on coloured/grey hair, thanks

jollymum Fri 02-Jun-06 14:38:39

bump

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: