Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Arrrraaagggh the bloody pill and weight gain....

(4 Posts)
mum2sam Wed 31-May-06 22:32:27

i have to blame something and im blaming the pill for my weight gain. Its all gone to my stomach, ass and thighs again.I dropped to a size 12 after having sam over a year and half ago.Ive just gone back on the pill about 2 mths ago and i can no longer fit into my jeans.Feel so depressed What contraception doesnt make you put weight on?

LadySherlockofLGJ Wed 31-May-06 23:03:54

two large bricks and the male genitalia.

In exactly the same position.

LadySherlockofLGJ Wed 31-May-06 23:06:06

Just ask Starlover and her little band of friends just how much weight I have gained. At the last count, about 7lbs.

paddingtonbear1 Thu 01-Jun-06 10:43:47

yes I had exactly the same problem mum2sam - which pill did you take? I was on cerazette and in the first month on it I put weight on my hips and bum. Even my baggy jeans were tighter. I couldn't think of anything I'd done different except for the pill. Got fed up and came off it, the weight did come off but from somewhere else!! Grrrr. Now taking Femulen which seems better, no more weight gain so far!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: