Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

stress free journey

(4 Posts)
fredly Sat 27-May-06 17:31:27

I'm flying to France next week and the thought of having to put up with a screaming and tantrumy toddler is already keeping me awake at night. I'm ashamed to ask but is there anything that my gp could prescribe to calm my dd down for those few hours? It's made worse by the fact that she won't sleep anywhere else but in her cot.

fredly Sat 27-May-06 17:58:31

Yorkiegirl Sat 27-May-06 18:01:01

Message withdrawn

fredly Mon 29-May-06 18:06:40

I agree the journey is not long but at take off we'll have been away from home for a long time, my dd doesn't sleep anywhere else but in her cot, and by the time we'll be sitting in the plane she's be delirious with lack of sleep. So trying to entertain her is not an option I'm afraid. I'm talking from experience.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: