Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

pregnant breasts but not pregnant?

(11 Posts)
alexsmum Fri 26-May-06 00:15:57

any ideas? i can't believe i'm sharing in such a personal manner,but they do feel pregnant.heavy and hot and a bit sore.nipples very sensitive.
def not pregnant and not due on.what could it be?

brimfull Fri 26-May-06 00:19:07

how old are you? apparently breast pain is more common as you get older,nearer menopause.Hormones!

alexsmum Fri 26-May-06 00:20:00

og good god! i'm only 34 so i bloody hope not!

brimfull Fri 26-May-06 00:22:39

sorry

immaculate conception???

alexsmum Fri 26-May-06 00:23:47

it would have to be[grumpy face]
it's realy pissing me off-v uncomfortable.

Pruni Fri 26-May-06 07:56:28

Message withdrawn

alexsmum Fri 26-May-06 09:05:11

it's weirdnisn't it pruni? i was thinking of doing a test and then ithought'why? you havebn't had unprotected sex and you had a period last mnth'

but if there was any doubt i wouldthink i was pg def.

FioFio Fri 26-May-06 09:07:22

Message deleted

alexsmum Fri 26-May-06 09:20:12

i've been feeling like this for a while fio.
the first thing i thought this morning was how the duvet touching them hurt.
that is strange for me-they're normally like bits of leather!(tmi-i know!)

foxinsocks Fri 26-May-06 10:37:19

like pruni, I get this in the second half of my cycle - it's basically part of PMT. I also get nauseous, headaches etc. very much like being pregnant (apparently it is a reaction to the progesterone increasing at that time in your cycle).

I would think if you are getting it at other times in the month (i.e. not only after ovulation to your period) then it might be worth getting it checked out.

SSSandy Fri 26-May-06 10:53:53

I get this every month now 2 weeks after the last period.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: