Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Hurting when I cough or laugh.

(7 Posts)
Noideaaboutanything Thu 30-May-13 21:30:16

Wondered if anyone knew what may be the problem with my shoulders/neck. Each time I cough or laugh my neck and shoulders really hurt, ok when I take a deep breath but just really painful when I do these two things. I don't want to bother the doctor if it is something simple that can be sorted with a bit of ibuprofen any ideas?

greencolorpack Thu 30-May-13 23:09:42

Sounds like my sisters symptoms which were a blood clot on the lung. I would phone NHS direct if I were you.

Noideaaboutanything Thu 30-May-13 23:13:52

Holy shit! sad

greencolorpack Thu 30-May-13 23:19:30

Sorry. Hope it's nothing serious.

greencolorpack Fri 31-May-13 21:12:54

Any news? (worried)

Noideaaboutanything Fri 31-May-13 21:47:17

Oh, sorry. Yeah I went doctors today, I have trapped nerve he gave me some ibuprofen and sent me on my way. I do feel a bit better tonight though, mind you I am on my 4th glass of rosé. Thanks for caring about me, that feels really nice.

greencolorpack Fri 31-May-13 22:23:38

That's good, sounds pretty non serious. Enjoy the wine! It's nice to get a follow up. Have a good evening.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: