Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cranio sacral therapy.

(4 Posts)
IwishIwasmoreorganised Fri 03-May-13 12:48:55

I'm wondering about booking a session with a cranio sacral therapist.

I suffer from autoimmune hypothyroidism and am getting an increasing number of severe headaches.

Have seen my optician - nothing wrong with my current glasses prescription, and my thyroid levels are all at the top end of normal (so just right).

I eat well, and exercise when I can - should probably do more though.

Has anyone had any cranio sacral therapy and how did you get on?

IwishIwasmoreorganised Mon 06-May-13 21:50:01

On the other hand I might not bother!

buildingmycorestrength Mon 06-May-13 22:22:46

I've had it and it was great. Didn't totally solve my problem but did provide some relief. And sooooo relaxing while I was there. Lovely.

bellabunny Tue 07-May-13 15:07:36

My DD had it when she was 11 - she gets bad headaches that last for a few days at a time (seen neurologist ,MRI clear, eyesight fine etc) so a friend recommended cranial sacro therapy. it was so relaxing for her. I sat in the room while she had the treatment and at one point her face looked like she did when she was a baby - hard to explain and sounds a bit weird but she was totally at ease!
She still gets occasional headaches but they go much quicker and are less severe.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now