Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Worth a trip to the gp? Breast related.

(5 Posts)
Badvoc Thu 02-May-13 09:55:25

For a while now I have been having aches type pains in the right side of my right breast and u der my arm pit and upper arm.
Would a gp think this was daft to complain of?
It's been going on for a few months now.
No lumps/bumps that I can see or feel.

SvarteKatterogFlosshatter Thu 02-May-13 14:01:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Badvoc Thu 02-May-13 16:07:36

Yes you are right of course.
I hate going to the docs!

SvarteKatterogFlosshatter Thu 02-May-13 16:18:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Badvoc Thu 02-May-13 16:49:24

Thank you x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: