Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Burts Bees for eczema.

(3 Posts)
DorisPenguin Tue 30-Apr-13 22:57:05

I saw something on here recommending a product from BB.
My boy (21) <Yeah, I know, but he's still my boy!>, is having a flare up on arms and face. Hydrocortisone doesn't work for him and never has.
Any advice from the Wise Ones?
TIA
smile

Theinsidesource Wed 01-May-13 20:53:31

I have struggled with my daughters eczema for years, and although I am pretty sure there is no cure, I have minimalised it using Aveno, from normal drug stores, every where on her body after a bath and then when that has absorbed completley , putting diprobase cream on it over-night , hope this helped!
S x

everynameistaken Wed 01-May-13 22:32:48

Try o'keefes working hands which you can get on amazon. Its about £7. absolutely amazing. Husband gets terrible excema with open wounds all over his hands. Using this is amazing with no steroids. You can also get one for cracked heels which is also fab.

Apparently it promtes natural skin repair rsther than thinning the skin like steroids do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now