Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

so fed up with hayfever

(3 Posts)
festiveface Wed 17-May-06 21:22:40

sorry, feel like moaning.
ds2 has hayfever and i've known plenty with hayfever but this is BAD.
he gets what the doctor described as a severe reaction to his eyes amongst other things.
have tried absolutely allsorts
at the moment he has antihistamine medicine, eye drops, nasal spray, vaseline up nose and sunglasses. thought i'd cracked it for a few days but no, eyes are starting again and i know its going to kick off like last year, missing school etc except this year he has developed a woe is me attitude and he is so hard to deal with.
i have stupidly started a new job last week but keep collecting him from school is going to go down like a lead balloon. it made me so worried last year when even his face looked swelled.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

MerlinsBeard Wed 17-May-06 21:24:06

have u tried honey? If u can get sime locally produced honey it may help to build up a resistance to the pollens in ur area.

Helped a little with me but i don't like honey!

SoupDragon Wed 17-May-06 21:35:32

I was going to suggest honey too. I've tried unsuccessfully to find local stuff for DS1.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: