Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I get so horny and its not funny anymore

(23 Posts)
notthatfunny Wed 17-May-06 11:33:25

ok its like this I get really really really really horny. a lot. its seems to spiral outo f control and its not funny anymore. my DH is away for long spells but even when he's here its through the day that it hits me hardest and I'm to tired at night to want to do anything about it. then it disappears totally for a while only to come back and leave me feeling like a stupid idiot that can't stop thinking about it for 2 seconds.

someone tell me i'm not alone. and someone tell me I can be normal again.

i'm not having a laugh

colditz Wed 17-May-06 11:37:03

Have a wank. Seriously.

Marne Wed 17-May-06 11:38:00

Get a sex toy!

mumfor1standfinaltime Wed 17-May-06 11:38:16

Agree with colditz.

ghosty Wed 17-May-06 11:40:55

Ok ... so you may be a troll having a laugh but just in case you aren't:
There is a condition that causes this ... I saw a doco (american) about it once ... women whose lives have been ruined because of permanent sexual arousal ...
Why don't you talk to your doctor about it?

notthatfunny Wed 17-May-06 11:42:17

i'm female and i just think its hormones but (a) i really don't have time or opportunity to stop and try to do something about it and (b) it wouldn't be enough.

i know this is probably really laughable to most but its a problem to me.

colditz Wed 17-May-06 11:43:05

Go on the pill? Might regulate your hormones?

notthatfunny Wed 17-May-06 11:43:12

thanks ghosty. i'm fairly regular on here but not massively so.

mumfor1standfinaltime Wed 17-May-06 11:43:23

er..females can still...pleasure themselves. Give it a try!

notthatfunny Wed 17-May-06 11:44:40

i used to be on the pill but the three types i tried all had some side effect for me. one was that i had no sex drive at all.

Marne Wed 17-May-06 11:45:45

I was'nt having a laugh, whats wrong with getting a sex toy? I don't use them as i have the opposite problem (low sex drive) but alot of people do use them.

Going on the pill could help.

notthatfunny Wed 17-May-06 11:48:14

does everyone who is on the pill have no side effects or does everyone have something they just tolerate?

seriously, i could be at it all day when its really bad so sex toys would fail me.

Marne Wed 17-May-06 11:52:27

There are so many different types of pill it can take a hile to find one that suits you.

Marne Wed 17-May-06 11:53:28

While not hile, oops

notthatfunny Wed 17-May-06 11:57:13

thanks marne. i'll maybe think about trying some more types of pill. couldn't dare mention the sex drive to the doctor.

compo Wed 17-May-06 11:58:57

think you need therpy if you seriously want to do it all day. have you got an addcitive personality?

TambaTheDragonSlayer Wed 17-May-06 12:01:26

another echo... get a sex toy!!

Why dont you have an Ann Summers Party, see what tickles your fancy

Or have a look on their website.

Marne Wed 17-May-06 12:01:52

Why can't you talk to you doctor? Im sure your not the only woman with this problem and he may be able to help you.

I'm sure alot of men also have high sex drives, my dh is one of them.

foxinsocks Wed 17-May-06 12:03:14

are you not doing it with dh? (you imply you're too tired at night?)

take him away for a dirty weekend and wear yourself out

FakenewName Fri 24-Feb-17 00:10:51

How can you not have the time? Seriously if it was that much of a big problem yu would find the time. for me it takes about 30 seconds, sometimes not at all as I wake up in the night orgasming fairly regularly.

PortiaCastis Fri 24-Feb-17 00:15:38

She's had plenty of time this thread is 11years old

MichaelSheensNextDW Fri 24-Feb-17 18:08:24

Portia grin

PatMullins Fri 24-Feb-17 18:27:07

PortiaCastis! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now