Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

night time dirty nappies

(3 Posts)
laluje Tue 16-May-06 16:38:53

my 7 month old has recently started having dirty nappies through the night which then wakes him up. He's also pooing about 3 times during the day too. Am I overfeeding? any advice v much appreciated. Ta.

PrettyCandles Tue 16-May-06 17:11:34

Lots of pooing isn't, AFAIK, about over-feeding. It does sometimes take babies a few months for their gut to get used to solids and settle into any sort of pooing pattern, but eventually most won't poo in their sleep. I know with older toddlers and children it can make a difference if you make sure they don't have fruit (dried/cooked/fresh) from about mid-afternoon on.

laluje Tue 16-May-06 17:44:33

Thanks so much. Will give it a try. Been on solids for neary 3 months on HV advice (he was a sicky baby)but maybe he needs longer to adjust.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: