Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Heeelpppp!!!!

(3 Posts)
cookielove Sun 21-Apr-13 14:07:33

I am going to go to a&e, waiting for a lift right now (i can drive but i can't due to the problem and my dh doesn't drive)

Been working all morning cleaning the flat (think deep clean) and i've just sat down but i not sure what i did but as i moved it felt like i was stabbed, into my belly button straight down through into my groin. I can't really walk or move it feels like i am being stabbed, the pain is so sharp, sitting down it seems ok but i really can't move. Best place for me is a&e i think.

Has any one else had this??

The doc appointment i had recently think i may have an ovarian cyst, although the pain for that is in a different place. But any way has this happened to anyone?

scaevola Sun 21-Apr-13 14:21:03

Could well be the cyst. They can twist. I know someone this has happened to, and she says it was agonising (literally floored her). She didn't know she had a cyst until the pain.

Other causes of sudden lower abdominal pain which spring to mind are appendicitis and ectopic pg.

Hope you don't have to hanf around for too long in A&E and that they find the cause.

cookielove Sun 21-Apr-13 17:27:54

Thank you scaevola my friend got here, and when i got up the pain had receded so we kept and eye on it and decided not to go to a&e.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now