Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

So tired. Why?

(2 Posts)
MrsWolowitz Tue 16-Apr-13 11:03:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PrivateNightmare Wed 17-Apr-13 17:24:33

i'm sorry you're feeling so tired. it must be awful to dread mornings.

could it be anything to do with your medication? i don't know anything about hypothyroidism but i do suffer from bipolar and some of the various drugs i've been on over the years have made me feel terribly lethargic. are you on any mood stabilisers at the mo.?

also, i hope it's not too annoying a question, but are you getting enough exercise? people have always said that to me when i've been feeling tired and i know getting into a good exercise routine has always helped me maintain my energy levels (and helped with managing my mood).

lastly, could you be a depressed? you say you go to bed at 9 or 10 and get up at 7. that's quite a long time in bed. are your nights broken? if you are sleeping for 9 or 10 hours every night you might be getting too much sleep and it may not be very good quality sleep if that's the case.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now