Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

is this a virus?

(5 Posts)
peedoffbird Thu 11-Apr-13 15:50:30

Just wondering if anyone else has this? I've had a headache for two days now. Really bad today. Also my legs ache and hurt so badly. Very tired and no energy too. Is it just me!

Elibean Thu 11-Apr-13 16:02:05

Our entire family (and half the school) had this before Easter. Poor you, take it easy and dose yourself with paracetamol!

LakeFlyPie Thu 11-Apr-13 16:02:48

Sounds like the lurgy I had a month or so ago, there was a lot of it about.
Felt totally wiped out; presumed it was a virus (was accompanied by horrible tonsilitis).
Took paracetamol and ibuprofen, lots of clear fluids and slept loads.

Hope you're feeling better v soon

peedoffbird Thu 11-Apr-13 16:08:37

Thanks Eli and Lake. Head is bad now that Im off to bed and taken some ibuprofen. I have no cold symptoms at all though. My read is proper pounding!

peedoffbird Thu 11-Apr-13 19:36:20

OMG my headache is do awful and pain killers haven't touched it. Every time I move it's agony. Getting a bit worried now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now