Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I'm in agony!

(4 Posts)
TeaCuresEverything Wed 03-Apr-13 23:33:18

yesterday I made the fatal error of getting into the car. yep, the same thing I do every other day only this time, I must have tweaked my leg because I am in excruciating pain now in my left thigh. its seriously one of the most terrible pains I've ever felt. Went up a&e today and they think its a muscle spasm. has anyone else had this? how long did it last? I have a 2 year old ds and severe pain and 2 year olds really don't mix!

BlissfullyIgnorant Wed 03-Apr-13 23:40:33

Did you hurt your back? That can cause excruciating leg pain.
Stretches can help - gentle ones though

TeaCuresEverything Wed 03-Apr-13 23:42:13

no my back and hips feel fine its just my thigh and pain from thigh radiating down my leg sad sad

Marrow Wed 03-Apr-13 23:54:59

I've had that before and it was actually much better the next day so will keep my fingers crossed that yours is too.

I am in terrible pain with my calf at the moment. Felt something snap yesterday as I was running and then terrible pain. It's swollen today and I also have a two year old to chase after so you have my sympathies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now