Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I prolapse when I poo [sad]

(3 Posts)
scarredpierced Mon 01-Apr-13 22:17:23

From a young age I have struggled with constipation and the runs. I have never been officially diagnosed with IBS or anything similar. A couple of months ago, I went a few weeks without poo-ing and was really constipated but after Movical I finally went but felt "something" down there, like a piece of poo or something shock
Discovered after a visual and Dr. Google it was a prolapse but it never happened again so wasn't fussed. However, every time I poo I get a prolapse now! Wary of going to doctors as they never take my bowel troubles seriously and I feel like a fool hmm. Any ideas on what I should do?! Thanks!

BumpingFuglies Mon 01-Apr-13 22:21:19

You poor thing that must be so unpleasant . Please do go to your doctor there are things that can help, really x

MintChocCh1p Mon 01-Apr-13 23:47:05

Any ideas of what you should do?

You need to see a doctor fairly urgently i should think. I cant see how you're going to get any other advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now