Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Pre menstrual nightmare - that's me?

(5 Posts)
soapandhorny Tue 26-Mar-13 11:34:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

soapandhorny Tue 26-Mar-13 11:34:59

Nobodythatyouwouldknow Tue 26-Mar-13 11:47:46

Whilst it's not a miracle cure i found oil of evening primrose really really helps. I was in a similar boat to you with pmt for two weeks. Hating everybody including myself, period fir a week, so just one week of normality per month , it was awful. You have my sympathy and i hope it works as well fir you as it has me. Apologies typos, first ever attempt on phone!

soapandhorny Tue 26-Mar-13 12:09:34

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 27-Mar-13 07:31:46

I had similar. I didn't want to go on the pill or antidepressant because we were TTC. I found taking a magnesium supplement really helped, along with a low(er) carb diet. There are books on managing the symptoms of PCOS through diet - worth investigating. Obviously don't try to start the lower carb when you're on the throes of PMS! But starting at the beginning of a cycle, you'll notice a difference when it does roll round.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now