Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

weird problem with ear

(4 Posts)
Clure Mon 25-Mar-13 22:00:42

Last week I thought my radio was on the blink, some of the tunes I was hearing were a bit dis-chordant. A couple of days later I have been suffering from dizziness, particularly when I have been looking down or up then put my head back into normal upright position. The hearing thing is now more noticeable, certain notes/tunes are really starting to sound very off key. At night when it is quiet, in my ear it sounds like when you used to go to a very loud concert and you come home and you still have that slight ringing sound in your head. I can still hear ok. Do you think this could be some kind of inner ear infection? Will it go away or should I see my GP? Hoping someone can give me some advice!! thanks

NirvannahCrane Mon 25-Mar-13 22:18:55

See your GP. It sounds like it could be an infection and you need to get it cleared up. Or it coould be labirynthitis. Any nausea?

Chipstick10 Tue 26-Mar-13 20:19:02

I suffer tinnitus. I don't get the dizzy spells though so yours sound like it could be an inner ear problem.

Clure Wed 27-Mar-13 22:38:58

no nausea, just feel like I'm on board a ship on choppy waters! Thanks, I think I need to make an appointment to se GP

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now