Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Overactive bladder SOLVED!!! so so happy

(8 Posts)
buggerthebotox Thu 13-Jul-17 17:21:29

...meant to add I started an OAB thread back in late June. Can't link on phone. Perhaps you should take a look?

buggerthebotox Thu 13-Jul-17 17:17:01

Mine's not so bad at the moment. I manage it by not drinking, really. Exercise seems to help, as does warm weather.

My doc won't prescribe any more Regurin because I manage the condition.

I'm glad the OP has hers sorted. I think I may go private now, and suggest Vesicare.

It's embarrassing and I'm sure plenty live with it but can't go out because of it.

My main problem is not frequency as such, but the unpredictability. I can go three times in an hour sometimes. Other times I can last a few hours. I just never know.

It's a pita.

SpottyTeaCup81 Thu 13-Jul-17 17:04:11

It's so awful isn't it bugger.

How often do you need to go?

Has it stopped you living a normal life? It has me.

buggerthebotox Thu 13-Jul-17 16:59:12

Brilliant! I've got this. So glad there's a solution out there. I wish this condition woukd would be taken more seriously though. sad

SpottyTeaCup81 Thu 13-Jul-17 16:54:12

Hello! Just wondering how the Vesicare is going?

greeneyed Mon 18-Mar-13 12:30:57

I have this - What a relief for you smile

gingeroots Fri 15-Mar-13 16:04:27

Well done .
Great to hear good news .
Thanks for sharing !

1996timeforchange Fri 15-Mar-13 15:50:11

After suffering for a few year's of getting up every 2 hours through every night to go to the toilet, and going 4 / 5 times before the school run, i'm cured, last night i took my 1st dose of 10mg of Vesicare, i'd been taking 5mg before, in the morning for 6 week's and it had reduced to getting sleep in 4 hour blocks, i just wanted to shre this with anyone who may have suffered the same, the thought of going to bed and sleeping all night is just fantastic,, I'm so happy!!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now