Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Just POAS - BFN thank GOD, so what's with the symptoms?

(2 Posts)
StuffezLaBouche Mon 14-Jan-13 18:07:11

After a horribly nerve wracking day, I bit the bullet and POAS. It was highly unlikely to be positive but I have had really strong symptoms for the last week or so. My boobs are tender and very painful, I feel thirsty, often dizzy when standing. I am a teacher and obviously talk a fair bit in my job and have been finding myself feeling very giddy after a few minutes. Also, abdominal pains, like period pains.

I have been pregnant before and decided to terminate, but these symptoms are so similar to back then. I came off the injection 2 months ago but haven't had a period for over a year. I had a ONS 4 weeks ago with a condom, so as I say, very unlikely but it's really worried me.

Can anyone advise? Is this my reproductive system kicking itself back into start mode?

StuffezLaBouche Mon 14-Jan-13 18:08:01

Oh fucking hell I intended to NC for this one.
Ah well, just about tops off the day. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now