Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

What is this?

(4 Posts)
mrsfassbender Sat 12-Jan-13 17:54:42

And should I be worried?
Persistent pain sort of along the front of my, ahem, lady bits. It's not inside my fanjo but it really hurts when I wee. Not cystitis pain, sort of more to the front of my body. I had a (complicated) c-section 3 years ago and am hoping it's nothing to do with that.
Does this sound familiar to anyone? Been generally v.rundown lately

Twosugarsplease Sat 12-Jan-13 19:16:37

I sometimes get a terrible pain if I can't wee properly, like it wants out but I'm just trickling iyswim, could be a water infection, worth putting a sample in drs, I wouldn't worry though. I had a c sec too. I was incontinent for a few weeks afterwards, but no problems since.

Twosugarsplease Sat 12-Jan-13 19:18:28

You can tell a lot by the colour of your urine, but cloudy usually indicates infection.

mrsfassbender Sun 13-Jan-13 19:22:59

thank you twosugars. It's not cloudy, I am wondering if it's muscular. Getting worse so will have to get to GP, annoying

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: