Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Whats wrong with me?

(4 Posts)
nomadwantshome Mon 07-Jan-13 20:50:06

Defo see the gp, not to worry you or anything but you need to get yourself checked out female gp or no. Book an appt forthwith! NOW!

threepiecesuite Mon 07-Jan-13 19:46:16

Thank you, I think I'll have to, the stomach pain and nausea is ongoing now and I'm very uncomfortable (and a bit worried).

tiredofwaitingforitalltochange Sun 06-Jan-13 22:58:58

If you are a bit worried, don't hang around. Go to the GP surgery you usually go to, see a male doctor, be open about not wanting to be examined by a man (if that's the problem), ask for advice and/or a gynae referral.

Please don't wait, just go and find out what's wrong asap. If you have been ttc for a year without success it's perfectly reasonable to go and talk about that anyway.

threepiecesuite Sun 06-Jan-13 22:33:52

Can anyone offer any advice?
I have the following symptoms for the last few months:
heavy painful periods- v unusual for me
cycle starting earlier by 3 days last few periods
bloated and very tender lower half of stomach throughout the month, feels lumpy
needing to wee more
constant feeling of nausea
absolutely shattered
ttc-ing for a year with no success

I'm a bit worried but waiting to join new doctors surgery at the mo as no female doctor at mine. Can anyone shed any light?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now