Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone had this? Indigestion symptoms after probable pulled chest muscle?

(1 Post)
Riggs Thu 15-Nov-12 15:52:52

Hi

FIrstly I am going to the docs tomorrow to be checked, but wondered in the meantime if anyone had any experience of this?

Have felt completely normal up until last week. Had a big change round of furniture with DP and despite being careful felt like I had strained my chest muscles afterwards. Achey pain across whole chest, worse when I stretched, pulling at the sides of my breasts.

Since then, I have also been having typical indigestion symptoms (I don't normally get this so it's just from what I've read).

-Feel normal in myself, but got a burning sensation in the middle of my breast, sometimes stretching down to my stomach area and also going up to my throat.

-Feel almost like I have something stuck at the base of my throat.

-Gets worse when i sit or lie down. Earlier I even ended up with a mouthful of bile just from bending over.

- THe uncomfortable feeling eases when I am standing up.

-Moving around/ exercise does not appear to make it worse at all.

I will hopefully get more info tomorrow but in the meantime, I had been wondering if it was possible to stretch/pull the diaphragm muscle and cause these symptoms? Especially since I never usually suffer from indigestion. Anyone else had anything like this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now