Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Fucks sake! Talk to me about torn ligaments :(

(1 Post)
fuzzpig Wed 07-Nov-12 13:15:24

Have posted many times on our situation - basically DH had a prolapsed disc for 2 years and finally had surgery in sept. Seems to have worked but having been on crutches for a long time he's had to get used to normal muscle use etc.

However the doctor told him today that he has probably torn a ligament in his knee. sad he will be referred for X-ray next week.

He'd previously been told by the surgeon that he could start looking for a (gentle) job - good timing as I have become very ill this year and may need to stop work myself. But I don't know much about ligament things. One of my colleagues has been off a couple of months now with a torn ligament - so it can't be good can it sad

Feel like the phrase "one thing after another" has nothing on my life right now angry

Any advice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now